CHAGOS ISLANDS Hope & Glory Home Football Shirt 2020
This is the official home shirt for the Chagos Isands national football team who are members of ConIFA (the governing body for teams who are not affiliated to FIFA).
This is the official home shirt for the Chagos Isands national football team who are members of ConIFA (the governing body for teams who are not affiliated to FIFA). The Chagos Islands are an archipelago in the Indian Ocean, however, the UK evicted the local population between 1967 and 1973, leaving the only inhabitants as those on the US Military base of Diego Garcia.
The team represents the Chagossian diaspora who are scattered around the world, and took part in the 2016 ConIFA World Football Cup, finishing in 12th position. In 2019 the team played 7 matches, all at non-league grounds in the UK.
The shirt is made by a UK company Hope and Glory Sportswear who also supply kit to UK non-league teams Lancaster City, North Ferriby, AFC Liverpool, Hull City Ladies and others. These shirts do not have tags but are brand new in the manufacturers packaging.
- Woven Chagos Football Association badge.
- Woven Hope and Glory logo.
- Chagos printed at the back of the neck.
- ConIFA logos on both sleeves.
- Made from 100% polyester.
- New in manufacturers packaging.
- See our own stock photos of the actual shirt (size S shown in photos).
- Official shirt from Hope and Glory Sportswear.
- Shipped same day or next day from the UK (except weekends).
- Actual sizes are as follows;
- Adult men's Small. Chest 39", length 27".
- Adult men's Medium. Chest 41", length 27".
- Adult men's Large. Chest 43", length 28".
- Adult men's XL. Chest 45", length 29" - Slim Fit.
Multi, Orange, Purple
S, M, L, XL