This is an official Coventry City 3rd shirt for the 2019-2020, made by Hummel. The shirt pays homage to the 40th anniversary of ‘2 Tone’ records which originated in Coventry in 1979, fusing ska and reggae with elements of punk rock and new wave music – and made famous by bands including The Specials, Madness, The Selecter, The Beat, Bad Manners etc.
Kick It Out, the anti-racism and discrimination logo is inside the neck of the shirt.
The shirt was worn by the team for the first time in their ‘home’ match against Tranmere Rovers on 13th October 2019.
– Heat transferred club badge.
– Hummel logo and authenticity patch.
– Made from 100% polyester.
– New with tags.
– Season 2019-2020.
– Hummel product code COV-003SSA.
– Sponsors logo on the chest.
– See our own stock photos of the actual item (size M shown in photos).
– Shipped same day or next day from the UK.
– Adult men’s Small size – chest 37″, length 28″.
– Adult men’s Medium size – chest 40″, length 28″.
– Adult men’s Large size – chest 43″, length 29″.
– Adult men’s XL size – chest 46″, length 30″.