MONTREAL MANIC Copa Home Retro Football Shirt 1981
Montreal Manic played in the North American Soccer League between 1981 and 1984, having taken over the Philadelphia Fury franchise. The initial large crowds had fallen away by the time the club went out of business in 1984, but the team did enjoy a sensational victory over the New York Cosmos in the 1983 NASL play-offs.
Amongst those who played for the club were ex-Man Utd winger Gordon Hill (No.11) and ex-French International Jean-Francois Larios. This iconic home shirt from the 1981 NASL season has been faithfully reproduced by Copa and this high quality retro soccer jersey comes in a very smart black presentation box.
- Printed Manic graphic on front of jersey.
- Printed No.11 on front and back.
- Copa patch on lower front.
- High quality jersey made from 50% cotton, 50% polyester.
- Made in Europe.
- New with tags in black Copa presentation box.
- Adult men's sizes available. See drop down size list for current availability.
- See our own stock photos of the actual shirt (size M shown in Photos).
- Shipped same day or next day from the UK (except weekends).
- All of our products are 100% official/authentic so you can purchase with confidence.
- Adult men's size Medium. Actual chest size 40", length 28".
- Adult men's size XXL. Actual chest size 47", length 31" - Slim Fit.