To coincide with the Japan 2020 Olympics and Euro 2020 (both since postponed until 2021) Adidas Originals produced 8 retro styled national team football shirts based on the spirit of ‘Danketsu’ , a Japanese word meaning ‘unity’. One of these was Netherlands, with this shirt being based on that of the 1988 European Championship winning Dutch team, which, coupled with the star of Morrocco, is a symbolic unifying of the Dutch and Moroccan communities.
The shirt is an official/authentic Adidas Originals product and is brand new with tags.
– Netherlands woven on the chest.
– Woven Adidas Originals retro trefoil logo.
– Orange with white trim.
– Made from 100% recycled polyester.
– Adidas authenticity hologram patch.
– Adidas product code FM3915.
– New with tags.
– Released in 2020.
– RRP £59.99.
– Check out our own stock photos of the actual item (size M shirt shown in the photos).